Any chance we can install a passing game before next Saturday? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Any chance we can install a passing game before next Saturday?

Reaction Score
Saturday is a dictionary definition of a "Trap Game" for Liberty. They're 8-1, with their only loss on the road to Wake Forest, coming of a road with at Arkansas and a road game against Virginia Tech up after the Huskies. There's a chance that UConn can stun the world.

More likely is to stay healthy, find a passing game, and go to Army to set up a bowl game.

Reaction Score
Gonna be a great game and I hope we fill the stadium. I know I'm dreaming but you have to believe!! Pound the ball with Burn and Rosa between the tackles!! Run Houston outside and stress to the backs, look for cut backs. Throw the balls to Joly, Clerics and I hope we see Marion which I think we will. Mix it up and have long drives, burn clock and keep the ball out of Liberty's hands. Shorten the game and see what happens and maybe they get greedy and we force some turnovers. We can do this, Mora will find a way!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Man, Malik Willis and the Tenn Titans highlighted the most obvious weakness of the Randyball strategy last night. Down the stretch, you have to get every stop; and if you're the team with a shot at one game winning drive... Well, good luck with that. Still, when your roster is "in development", it's better than getting blown out early in a track meet.

Reaction Score
They're going to stack the box. Freeze is too good of a coach to not know to take away UConn's strength. Joly needs to be featured more. He's proving he can make plays of the ball comes his way. Clersius makes a lot of good car he's downfield and A. Turner seems to always get yards when there doesn't seem to be any. I don't think they need to push it hard but definitely need to pass more. Slants will be Zions best friend all game

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
They're going to stack the box. Freeze is too good of a coach to not know to take away UConn's strength. Joly needs to be featured more. He's proving he can make plays of the ball comes his way. Clersius makes a lot of good car he's downfield and A. Turner seems to always get yards when there doesn't seem to be any. I don't think they need to push it hard but definitely need to pass more. Slants will be Zions best friend all game
Yeah, there's a sweet spot. Determined by how successful the defense is. A big part of our winning formula is the turnover battle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom