Any bus trips to Rutgers or Syracuse | The Boneyard

Any bus trips to Rutgers or Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think I read that nothing going to Rutgers, but anyone heard about a Syracuse trip?

Reaction Score
I think I read that nothing going to Rutgers, but anyone heard about a Syracuse trip?

We took the temp on interest for a bus to these two road trips a few weeks ago and the response was rather discouraging.

Now that we put on a great show at Maryland we've received several emails and requests for future trips.

If receive enough interest in the next few days there is still time for us to put something together for both games.

Roughly the cost for bus and game ticket for Rutgers would be $100, giver or take 10%. Add in a tailgate party for another $10/pp.

Syracuse would probably be an over night and for bus, game ticket and hotel stay would be around $200/dble occupancy, give or take 10%. Again, add in a tailgate party for another $10/pp.

We can only give estimates until we have a better idea on numbers.

Send us emails with the number of people in your party and when we hit close to 30 we'll formalize something.

P.S.- pretty sure we will be targeting Temple next year.

Reaction Score
We took the temp on interest for a bus to these two road trips a few weeks ago and the response was rather discouraging.

Now that we put on a great show at Maryland we've received several emails and requests for future trips.

If receive enough interest in the next few days there is still time for us to put something together for both games.

Roughly the cost for bus and game ticket for Rutgers would be $100, giver or take 10%. Add in a tailgate party for another $10/pp.

Syracuse would probably be an over night and for bus, game ticket and hotel stay would be around $200/dble occupancy, give or take 10%. Again, add in a tailgate party for another $10/pp.

We can only give estimates until we have a better idea on numbers.

Send us emails with the number of people in your party and when we hit close to 30 we'll formalize something.

P.S.- pretty sure we will be targeting Temple next year.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01