ANTICIPATION! | The Boneyard

ANTICIPATION!

Reaction Score
Last year, I awaited the new season with great anticipation because of the new incoming recruits and what they would potentially bring to support a competitive team for UConn. They did not disappoint. Now, with the tidbits of information being reported on this site, my anticipation is even greater that the success for a National Championship is on the horizon.

I don't know about you folks, but this TEAM and the coaching staff appear to have all of the ingredients and more required to have maximum achievement. These guys have the ability to score, defend and my personal favorite: height. November seems like a long time away, and I hope that I am around to see it. Dammmmm, they are going to be good! Really good.

Reaction Score
1625942200052.png

I'm looking ahead right with ya veryolddog, but when i look too far ahead i also have to calculate ahead about getting older myself. I saw video of a 2026 gal on here the other day and quickly realized that to watch her entire career i have to make it to 85 y.o. No problem. :) :) We got this.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Carly may be aging (pretty gracefully), but that show is as fresh as it was in 1988. I have the DVD and still watch it.
Much like you, I am a big Carly fan. And that was a great show.

Reaction Score
Last year, I awaited the new season with great anticipation because of the new incoming recruits and what they would potentially bring to support a competitive team for UConn. They did not disappoint. Now, with the tidbits of information being reported on this site, my anticipation is even greater that the success for a National Championship is on the horizon.

I don't know about you folks, but this TEAM and the coaching staff appear to have all of the ingredients and more required to have maximum achievement. These guys have the ability to score, defend and my personal favorite: height. November seems like a long time away, and I hope that I am around to see it. Dammmmm, they are going to be good! Really good.
Ditto to all you said. I can't wait for First Night, which I'm guessing will be going full steam ahead this year. And for celebrating the NCAA Title next April.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Is anyone counting the days until the first game? Less than four months?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

On the subject of height…….when was the last time Geno had not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 players on his roster standing 6’5”? ONO, Gabriel, DeBerry and Juhasz. Geno recently remarked that Juhasz is every bit of 6-5.” Hopefully the era of being height deprived is over for the Huskies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I believe that they will "Wipe Out" the competition while going undefeated and winning NC #12 with this group of young ladies.

I always liked that song. This young lady is quite a drummer. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom