Anthony Sherman at the Pro Bowl | The Boneyard

Anthony Sherman at the Pro Bowl

Reaction Score
Solid Line for Anthony Sherman. Mahomes wanted him to be MVP.

1548637796768.png

Reaction Score
Quite a game in the two hand touch pro bowl. But we had a husky in the game. He’s had a stellar career for a dying position. Think of the backs he has plowed roads for. Nice to see. Did our guy from Dallas make it?
Ps. I won’t post to football thread as I have never been there and don’t like graveyards.

Reaction Score
Could have been used last week knowing Belicichick will take away your best weapon,especially early in the game, and yes Byron Jones did make it. This should have been Shermans 3rd pro bowl btw.

Reaction Score
Quite a game in the two hand touch pro bowl. But we had a husky in the game. He’s had a stellar career for a dying position. Think of the backs he has plowed roads for. Nice to see. Did our guy from Dallas make it?
Ps. I won’t post to football thread as I have never been there and don’t like graveyards.

Um, did you just post in FB board saying you won't post on FB board? Or, are you the proverbial hand from the grave?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Quite a game in the two hand touch pro bowl.

The Pro Bowl is awful and hasn't been good for decades. They should just name the teams and let that be the honor. Maybe do the skills competition and call it a day. At least back in the day, they got a free family trip to Hawaii. Now it's in Orlando. Thanks a heap.

The best hit of the week was the assault and battery Jamal Adams committed on the poor guy wearing the Patriots' mascot costume. Related, Adams should have been charged.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

So you only post on the Women's board?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
His combine bench press was epic!!! WTF

Reaction Score
My favorite Anthony Sherman game was when we throttled North Texas (I think it was North Texas). On kick-off coverage I thought he killed their return man, TWICE! After the second hit the kid was done for the afternoon, which was a blessing because I was honestly worried about his safety.

Also one of the very best blockers coming out of the backfield I have ever seen.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
My favorite Anthony Sherman game was when we throttled North Texas (I think it was North Texas). On kick-off coverage I thought he killed their return man, TWICE! After the second hit the kid was done for the afternoon, which was a blessing because I was honestly worried about his safety.

Also one of the very best blockers coming out of the backfield I have ever seen.

Might have been Texas Southern. I don't recall that we ever played North Texas.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in UConn football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom