OT: - Anthony Davis Will Wear Boston Green | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Anthony Davis Will Wear Boston Green

Reaction Score
It’s like people forgot what Tatum did in the ECF against Lebron last year. The kid is so young and still so good already. Unless both are completely locked up long term, I wouldn’t consider it. And I’d exhaust just about every option before letting him in the deal. Ingram, Kuzma, Ball etc are not even in the same stratosphere.

Agree unless both KI and AD are locked up for 3-5 years really hope the Celts do not give up JT for a 1-year rental of AD while KI walks.

Reaction Score
It’s like people forgot what Tatum did in the ECF against Lebron last year. The kid is so young and still so good already. Unless both are completely locked up long term, I wouldn’t consider it. And I’d exhaust just about every option before letting him in the deal. Ingram, Kuzma, Ball etc are not even in the same stratosphere.
And Tatum isn't in the same stratosphere as AD or Durant. How can the Celtics possibly swing the trade without Tatum or Irving?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
And Tatum isn't in the same stratosphere as AD or Durant. How can the Celtics possibly swing the trade without Tatum or Irving?

They have a lot of picks form others (lac, Sacto, memphis) and brown and Robert Williams who has played really well this year with a bpm over 6.

They also have all their picks.

Plus they’ll get something for horford (who will have to go in the deal for cap purposes) to add on.

Reaction Score
99.9% chance they can't but they need AD to agree to stay first.

Will they include horford in the offer? I'm not sure what his contract looks like

Brown, horf, a role player, and 2 picks?

Reaction Score
I would think the Pelicans will only want younger talent. Besides I think Horford and AD could coexist well.

For sure. A basically interchangeable 4/5 combo. Would help horf age well too. ADs gravity on the court would make him more of a spot up shooter. Wouldnt need to bang in the post so much either

Reaction Score
Will they include horford in the offer? I'm not sure what his contract looks like

Brown, horf, a role player, and 2 picks?
I would rather what the Lakers offered.

the Q

Reaction Score
I would think the Pelicans will only want younger talent. Besides I think Horford and AD could coexist well.

Hoed is in the deal. But he’s. It going to NO

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So we’re going to wait around on AD and then both are gonna bolt to LA.

Almost zero chance Kyrie ever plays with Bron again. They may have 'made up' publicly, but not enough to play together.

Reaction Score
They have a lot of picks form others (lac, Sacto, memphis) and brown and Robert Williams who has played really well this year with a bpm over 6.

They also have all their picks.

Plus they’ll get something for horford (who will have to go in the deal for cap purposes) to add on.

The picks are still valuable but I don't expect either the Grizz or LAC picks to convey for another year or 2. In a top heavy draft, maybe that's good.

the Q

Reaction Score
The picks are still valuable but I don't expect either the Grizz or LAC picks to convey for another year or 2. In a top heavy draft, maybe that's good.

This isn’t the draft you’d want them to convey. IMO

Reaction Score
This isn’t the draft you’d want them to convey. IMO

My gut says the Clippers get Kawhi and that pick sucks and conveys next year but I would bet on the Grizz pick being top 3 in 2021. Bleak outlook for those guys.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
There is not a more delusional fan base than the Celtics'. They are working out trades like Baynes for AD plus 2 first rounders.

Totally ridiculous statement. I frequent the Celtics RealGM board and there's zero evidence to support this exaggeration.

The most delusional Celtics fans hope that there's a way to get away with trading everybody (Brown, Smart, every pick) but Tatum. But the vast majority realizes Tatum would have to go.

Lakers fans thinking their pupu platter was good enough were a thousand times more ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Now that LeBron is out of the East I'd prefer to keep Tatum and see if the Celts can grow and win with the home grown talent. If you lose Kyrie in the off season i hope they make a run at Kemba.

the Q

Reaction Score
Now that LeBron is out of the East I'd prefer to keep Tatum and see if the Celts can grow and win with the home grown talent. If you lose Kyrie in the off season i hope they make a run at Kemba.

Even without kyrie they would need to do some major cap gymnastics to be able to afford kemba.

Probably would require horford opting out as well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom