Another 'V' day for Huskies | The Boneyard

Another 'V' day for Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nice slate of teams! Lots of good competition and I'm sure we'll be the underdog in a few of them...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Can't wait to play Maryland. Since Brenda has the best recruiting class she can now stop sniping at Geno. Show us B. how easy it is to win when you get the best. Should be a breeze for the Terrapins.

Reaction Score
UConn will play a 16-game American Athletic Conference schedule to be announced. The Huskies’ non-league slate will include home games with Baylor, Chattanooga, Dayton, DePaul, Ohio State, South Carolina, and Texas, and road games with Florida State, Kansas State, LSU, Maryland, Nebraska, and Notre Dame.

Another 'V' day for Huskies

Wow! Everybody coming now huh?

Reaction Score
Can't wait to play Maryland. Since Brenda has the best recruiting class she can now stop sniping at Geno. Show us B. how easy it is to win when you get the best. Should be a breeze for the Terrapins.
Should be a breeze for Frese! Seriously, I don't want to hear anything from anyone next year about our weak schedule. Though I'm sure when we're in the doldrums of the conference schedule come late-January we'll hear how easy we have it being in the AAC.

Reaction Score
FB_IMG_1462221419950.jpg
Brenda Frese will find something else to whine about you can bet the ranch on that!

Reaction Score
We will have to see how the team progresses this off season. If a few of the players have their "breakout" season next year the Huskies should still be in the thick of things. It won't be the same team as last year, obviously, but the parts are there to build another really good team with it's own "personality." It should be an interesting year.

Reaction Score
If Uconn wins the whole shooting match next year,will that be Geno's biggest accomplishment to date? Nine of his eleven nc's have had Taurasi,Moore,or Stewart on them.Lobo,Walters,Sales on another in 1995.It is my opinion that Uconn can win without one of those players in the upcoming season.The reason is because they have a sufficient number of almost those players.KLS and Collier will be superstars for the next three years and the Williams,Nurse tandem will play at a level that will surprise even us.Natalie will be most improved on the team after she plays about 20 games with significant minutes.I won't go through the entire team but by tourny time they will be the most feared team in all of wcbb and if they prevail at the end it will be Geno's biggest accomplishment.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Brenda Frese will find something else to whine about you can bet the ranch on that!
Just as Mulkey will find a way to screw the pooch. While treating her subordinate coaches on the sidelines as her punching bags and acting like a spoiled brat. Baylor, to steal a phrase, looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom