Another thought on the defense | The Boneyard

Another thought on the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like that we're mixing it up a bit. Keeps the other team confused. And as they've gotten better at the different arrangements, it gives us more versatility...

tumblr_m0ztgukbmz1qkthyyo1_500.png

EDIT: Really lame we can't do gifs. I know there're reasons and all...but ::sigh::

Reaction Score
The halfcourt traps were brilliant. An added bonus is that it was clear that it engaged Purvis more in his defense which in turn boosted his offense.

Reaction Score
I think next year, we could have quite a defensive 5. Brimah, Enoch/Diarra, Purvis, Adams, Gilbert.

NCAA authority is not recognized in Fort Kick-Ass

Reaction Score
I think next year, we could have quite a defensive 5. Brimah, Enoch/Diarra, Purvis, Adams, Gilbert.

I hate to think about next year yet because if somehow DHam, Rodney and Brimah don't return scoring is going to be a big problem. And that's regardless of how good our class is. I pray they're coming back though.

Reaction Score
I hate to think about next year yet because if somehow DHam, Rodney and Brimah don't return scoring is going to be a big problem. And that's regardless of how good our class is. I pray they're coming back though.
0% chance none of the three return.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
tzznandrew said:
Dammit. Wonder what I did wrong...

If your .gif is a .gifv Remove the v from the end

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Brimah getting hurt will prove to be a blessing in disguise. When he's on the floor, he is an effective last line of defense, but the other four know that. The perimeter defense has tightened up with him out and e comes back to sures up the inside, opponents will be lucky to see 60.

Reaction Score

DHam isn't shooting it bad enough that you don't think he'll get time next year now is he?

Reaction Score
DHam isn't shooting it bad enough that you don't think he'll get time next year now is he?
Oh he'll be back, but he wouldn't be on a "kill" lineup. Which is what Fort Kick-Ass would be.

Defense isn't there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If your .gif is a .gifv Remove the v from the end

Other way around August. Only gifv plays on the yard. It's because it is a modified video file, not a separate format. For whatever reason, gif format doesn't fly here. This is completely untrue. I need more coffee.

@tzznandrew upload your gifs to imgur.com: then copy paste image directly into your post. no need for image/vid prompt button.

PdAg1Dp.gif

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Brimah getting hurt will prove to be a blessing in disguise. When he's on the floor, he is an effective last line of defense, but the other four know that. The perimeter defense has tightened up with him out and e comes back to sures up the inside, opponents will be lucky to see 60.

I agree completely.

Reaction Score
Other way around August. Only gifv plays on the yard. It's because it is a modified video file, not a separate format. For whatever reason, gif format doesn't fly here.

@tzznandrew upload your gifs to imgur.com, then copy the 'direct link' url (a little down on the right side of the page. Paste it in to the media button prompt (iirc) here and you are good.
Don't think gifv works.

Using .gif:
5bRpndf.gif

Using .gifv:
5bRpndf.gifv

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Don't think gifv works.

Using .gif:

Using .gifv:

My bad. You are right about the second part of my post. Will amend above. You can copy any gif from imgur directly into a post. It has no extension on the end of the url.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Enoch needs to make a vast improvement on D to be an effective piece. Not saying he can't, but he is completely lost most of the time right now. Might be a sophomore leap, might be a junior, we'll see.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
My bad. You are right about the second part of my post. Will amend above. You can copy any gif from imgur directly into a post. It has no extension on the end of the url.

You know better than to question me jack brohammer.

You want to play jeopardy? Come at me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3