ANOTHER TEBOW STINKO | The Boneyard

ANOTHER TEBOW STINKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
To those who somehow think Polly Purebread (oh, I mean Tim Tebow) is an NFL quarterback, he's thrown for something like 45 yards in a must win game for a playoff berth (though they may get in if Oakland loses). He's a nice athlete but come on. Where is the reality watching this guy. I'm in Florida most of the winter and he's a God here though I've seen so many other instances where Florida used to win despite him. Given enough opportunities, almost anyone is going to do something.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
6/22, 60 yds, and 1 INT. Enough said.

Reaction Score
tim tebow is a great kid and football player that is only an asset to any locker room he walks into but he is not an nfl level qb. its utterly rediculous to think otherwise. he is horrible in the pocket and should be moved to full back or even tight end.

Reaction Score
Who cares about Tebow in particular -on a UCONN basketball board. At the very least put an OT in front of your post.

Jesus is busy in Africa- he does not care about football- he has other things on his mind.

Reaction Score
Even god has his off days. Raiders picked, Tebow's going to the playoffs. Superbowl bound.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The Steelers are going to introduce TT to the ways of Sodom and Gomorrah next week in Denver.

Reaction Score
btw in the ten games TT has started the broncos are 7-3 and averaging 18ppg on offense. can you say defense?

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
He's backing into the playoffs with an 8-8 team and a loss.

What further proof do you need about the Miracle Man?

Tebow meets the anti-Tebow next week: Ben the virgin slayer.

Reaction Score
I loved it when they were comparing his throwing technique to Tom Brady's, essentially saying they were the same. I'd agree except for that incredibly weird hand flick he does and how far he whips the ball behind his back. He looks so unnatural throwing a football.

Reaction Score
Good god, I've been a Donkey's fan since before their first Super Bowl (the one with Craig Morton and Norris Weese sharing QB duties during that game) and I was very close to buying my season tickets this year even though I live 2500 miles away, so I love 'em.

I'm happy for Tebow that kid deserves any success he has he's worked for it, but good god he's not the solution at QB. He's a leader and a winner, but he's not an NFL starting QB. There are times that you need a certain physical skill set to be successful, regardless if your a winner and a leader. When it's 3rd and nine and you've got to squeeze a throw into a tight window to prolong a drive, you need to be able to make that throw and being a winner and a leader isn't going to make that throw for you.

Yes, I'm bitter that the dope McDaniels used a 1st round pick on a dude we could have likely gotten in round 4. That actually falls on Bowlen for hiring McDumb in the first place, he was about as ready to be a NFL head coach as Richie Kotite or Ray Handley....great coordinators don't always translate into great head coaches and it's arguable that is was a great or good coordinator. Small rant over.

Reaction Score
Who cares about Tebow in particular -on a UCONN basketball board. At the very least put an OT in front of your post.

Jesus is busy in Africa- he does not care about football- he has other things on his mind.

Most of your posts are criticisms of other posters. Give it a rest. And what part of "TEBOW" in the subject line made you think it wasn't OT?

Reaction Score
To those who somehow think Polly Purebread (oh, I mean Tim Tebow) is an NFL quarterback, he's thrown for something like 45 yards in a must win game for a playoff berth (though they may get in if Oakland loses). He's a nice athlete but come on. Where is the reality watching this guy. I'm in Florida most of the winter and he's a God here though I've seen so many other instances where Florida used to win despite him. Given enough opportunities, almost anyone is going to do something.

The Tebow haters must be in shock right now. He passed for 3:16 yards today.

Reaction Score
So much for the Tebow magic. Great game against Pittsburg, but an all out STINKER against the Patriots (and you all know I am not a fan).

One of the odd things that stands out to me is how everyone is so ready to coronate this kid as a locker room saint. He's, what ? 24 years old ? Wouldn't you have said the same thing about Tiger Woods at age 24 ? Regardless of his reputation now, I wouldn't be so quick to put my eggs in any professional athletes basket.

Reaction Score
So much for the Tebow magic. Great game against Pittsburg, but an all out STINKER against the Patriots (and you all know I am not a fan).

One of the odd things that stands out to me is how everyone is so ready to coronate this kid as a locker room saint. He's, what ? 24 years old ? Wouldn't you have said the same thing about Tiger Woods at age 24 ? Regardless of his reputation now, I wouldn't be so quick to put my eggs in any professional athletes basket.

What stands out to me is how people ridicule Tebow when we have so many hideous examples of selfish, clownish, even criminal behavior in the sports world these days. Nobody in their right mind thinks Tebow is anywhere near an elite QB but then again he has started a mere 16 games in his NFL career. Three months ago how many people would have predicted that he'd lead the Broncos to the playoffs and beat the Steelers in a playoff game? He had a pretty good season and seems like a very decent human being. The coronators may bother you but the haters really puzzle me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom