Another Star Is Born! Badass Award vs. Baylor. . . | The Boneyard

Another Star Is Born! Badass Award vs. Baylor. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Geno didn't hand Danger the keys to the Ferrari tonight . . . . . . .

Rather, she just went straight up to his office and took them, at least for tonight !!! Point blank !! My goodness !

ferrari keys.jpeg

The adjustment was made and she became the focal point through which the entire offense flowed once she got going. Unbelievable for a second-game freshman under Geno Auriemma!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Rather, she just went straight up to his office and took them, at least for tonight !!! Point blank !! My goodness !

View attachment 16955

The adjustment was made and she became the focal point through which the entire offense flowed once she got going. Unbelievable for a second-game freshman under Geno Auriemma!

Jen, Sue, Renee, Moriah, Crystal. The beat goes om. :)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
She might be the best player in the country

Reaction Score

View attachment 16955

The adjustment was made and she became the focal point through which the entire offense flowed once she got going. Unbelievable for a second-game freshman under Geno Auriemma![/es peligrosa

Reaction Score
I predict, Crystal will be as good as Moriah by next March.

Reaction Score
She's a freshman. She's going to have ups and downs. Last week in practice she was down. Tonight she was up. If she's going to be down this week, hopefully it's tomorrow and Saturday, and then she can be up for Sunday. It's too early to say if she is as good as Mo who just won four national championships. I get the excitement, but it's way too early, although I think it's going to be hard to not make her the starting point guard so that Kia can stick with playing the two spot.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Danger, Danger, Danger :). Freshmen what? Crystal showed Baylor she wasn't scare of them. Saniya might be coming off the bench after tonight.

Reaction Score
No argument on anointing Crystal with her first of what will be many badass honors. Respectfully, I would suggest that team defense, which ultimately secured this amazing victory, ought to be recognized (has D ever gotten a badass award?). Baylor was fortunate to break 60, and the unrelenting aggression of our defenders took the starch completely out of the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom