Another PreSeason Top 25.... | The Boneyard

Another PreSeason Top 25....

Reaction Score
Greetings... just found this on YouTube... from "Sports Stream Network"??. Had not seen it posted before. some expected rankings... some a surprise.... UCONN #1, Stanford #2... So Carolina #6 (???)

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Greetings... just found this on YouTube... from "Sports Stream Network"??. Had not seen it posted before. some expected rankings... some a surprise.... UCONN #1, Stanford #2... So Carolina #6 (???)
That takes the from the "serious" media and into "The Onion" world.

Reaction Score
sorry... didn't post the link ..

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
#3 State #4 TAMU #5 Baylor #10 UGA #13 TN #14 Zaga #23 Oregon #25 South Dakota

Also receiving votes (I presume) Duke, High Point, Presbyterian, Ga Tech, VPI, Texas

Reaction Score

The guy who runs this channel is an absolute nutcase and was a huge Miss St fan when Vic was there, so that might explain the angst against SC.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The guy who runs this channel is an absolute nutcase and was a huge Miss St fan when Vic was there, so that might explain the angst against SC.
I didn't even look at the video because of ranking SC #6, they are one of the top 3 teams this year and anyone who thinks that they are behind NC State, TAMU, and Baylor has no clue. I would put State as the closest to the Top 3 so far and should know who is the better of the two after 11/9.

Reaction Score
Thus the (???) after So Carolina #6 in my original post.
Just sharing something I found...completely by accident... on YouTube.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I didn't even look at the video because of ranking SC #6, they are one of the top 3 teams this year and anyone who thinks that they are behind NC State, TAMU, and Baylor has no clue. I would put State as the closest to the Top 3 so far and should know who is the better of the two after 11/9.

Well as for the 11/9 matchup.. State will be missing Jada Boyd..... for the first two months of the season... and the heart and soul of the team.. Kaila Jones.. might not be ready to play at the start of the season while she recovers from knee surgery.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well as for the 11/9 matchup.. State will be missing Jada Boyd..... for the first two months of the season... and the heart and soul of the team.. Kaila Jones.. might not be ready to play at the start of the season while she recovers from knee surgery.
Then there is no way that they are the #3 team in the Nation without Boyd & Jones.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I've seen this guys channel previously. A cloaca of the highest order. SCar neither #1, #2, or #3? Hopefully they'll play NC State and crush them as they should. An embarrassment. TAMU and Baylor better than Dawn's team? So many others I can't count the ways, but Gonzaga at #14 was when I shut off the video.

Reaction Score
Well, he can't be an absolute nutcase. Did you see who he had #1? :D

Reaction Score
Yeah that guy is disgusting, he has some very misogynistic views as well and apparently he had no sympathy for Coach Nikki health issues either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom