Another Loss for TAMU | The Boneyard

Another Loss for TAMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
This title defense business ain't too easy, apparently. They lost to Okie St 57-53. Losing Adams and Colson was too much for them to overcome so far. Their ranking and potential seeding are taking a beating.

What an incredibly down year for the Big 12 this year. I really cringe when I hear people talk about how tough the conference is top to bottom. There seems to be a lot more bottom than top this year.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Bone is not having much of an impact so far. Only 8 points and 3 rebounds in this game to go along with 6 turnovers.

Reaction Score
Bone is not having much of an impact so far. Only 8 points and 3 rebounds in this game to go along with 6 turnovers.
ETT:
I believe she was freshman of the year in the SEC. After sitting out a year, what are some of the reasons you think Bone is not playing more to her potential?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Definitely a down year for the conference, though I will say, a) OU seems to be playing better of late, and b) we should take a moment to praise everyone associated with the OK State WBB team for managing to hold this season together at all.

A&M is learning what it's like to have a bulls eye on your back. As UConn knows, it ain't easy. As a program, you need to learn to play like you want it as bad as the teams coming after you. And to recruit year in and year out like you're trying to win it all. Lot of talent coming in for them next year, so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom