Another injury: Vance Jackson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Another injury: Vance Jackson

Reaction Score
Mix it up a bit
Start freshmen on Seniors Day
Give seniors a rest
Huh how would thus work when all our freshmen are hurt except Durham. Maybe you meant start all the walkons.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is an unprecedented level of catastrophic events. I'm afraid to ask what's next. I hope Vance has a quick recovery...

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
All from William Paxton - these guys just can't catch a break

Freshman Vance Jackson was taken to a Baltimore hospital for precautionary medical reasons after #UConn game last night

The charter flight hope from N.C. Was diverted to Baltimore where Jackson was examined and released. #UConn

Jackson was cleared to return to Connecticut today. He has arrived back on campus and is resting comfortably. #UConn

Well, I was confident it wasn't his heart because no one on this team has any.

Reaction Score
If they had a really bad flight--my guess is he had some chest pains(or maybe the feeling he wasnt breathing well) probably caused by a panic attack. Still serious and necessary to be checked.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
It's "Johnnie Time" Selvie's fault.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I am reading a lot of chatter about fans contemplating the possibility that KO is running over-intensive practices and questioning his judgment as far as how hard he is pushing his players after seeing the recent uptick in injuries and tired play.

Reaction Score
I am reading a lot of chatter about fans contemplating the possibility that KO is running over-intensive practices and questioning his judgment as far as how hard he is pushing his players after seeing the recent uptick in injuries and tired play.

Not true. KO was quoted as saying months ago that practice hasn't been as hard because of limited bodies and not wanting to wear the players down to keep them fresh for games and it was so bad he could no longer do 5 on 5 scrimmages during practice

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not true. KO was quoted as saying months ago that practice hasn't been as hard because of limited bodies and not wanting to wear the players down to keep them fresh for games and it was so bad he could no longer do 5 on 5 scrimmages during practice
Sometimes bad luck is just bad luck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom