another hilarious commercial | Page 2 | The Boneyard

another hilarious commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I guess Vitamin Water and Body Armour passed on this opportunity.
Vitamin Water is a St John's product. I'm guessing that Bai chose us because of that.

Reaction Score
I can't be the only one who thinks the terrible acting makes it better. Its pure. Plus the OG Space Jam reference

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

Reaction Score
I can't be the only one who thinks the terrible acting makes it better. Its pure. Plus the OG Space Jam reference

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV
I love the terrible acting. It means there were no acting lessons and no rehearsals, so more gym time.

Reaction Score
The ad with Spencer, AK, and Sanogo doing their Dan Hurley “game face is hysterical.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The ad with Spencer, AK, and Sanogo doing their Dan Hurley “game face is hysterical.
It was Cam and Donovan with Adama and it was the Tiger Hanley product. The acting in that commercial was outstanding so they have the chops. And even Hurley was out of character with his dufus approach. My thought is the Bai company deliberately wanted it to be amateurish.

Also Hurley taking off the label of his drink during games makes me think he contacted Bai and got this commercial for his players.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Imagine people thinking they were trying to act well

Reaction Score
It was Cam and Donovan with Adama and it was the Tiger Hanley product. The acting in that commercial was outstanding so they have the chops. And even Hurley was out of character with his dufus approach. My thought is the Bai company deliberately wanted it to be amateurish.

Also Hurley taking off the label of his drink during games makes me think he contacted Bai and got this commercial for his players.
Thanks. I realized I had mistakenly written AK but was unable to get back in to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom