another hilarious commercial | The Boneyard

another hilarious commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is what NIL is supposed to be! Not just alums paying players. Is this actually on TV in Connecticut, or is it just on social media? Hasn't come up in any of my feeds.

Also, I haven't seen Cam interviewed much. I knew that he has a speech issue and I wasn't sure if he was self-conscious about it. Great to see him in the commercial.

Reaction Score
It always looks like a bottle of urine. I get strong Patches O'Houlihan vibes.
ducka3iqPXEAAWTQe.jpeg

Reaction Score
Jesus that is some awful acting lol
True. Now, Duke players taking a charge? That is academy award level stuff.

BTW, basketball players are better actors than actors pretending to be basketball players.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm sure the check cleared. Bai is awful. Tastes like chorlinated pool water.
Really, who would want to drink unchlorinated pool water?

Reaction Score
This is what NIL is supposed to be! Not just alums paying players. Is this actually on TV in Connecticut, or is it just on social media? Hasn't come up in any of my feeds.

Also, I haven't seen Cam interviewed much. I knew that he has a speech issue and I wasn't sure if he was self-conscious about it. Great to see him in the commercial.
He was in the skincare one too.

This is the most wholesome s___ I've seen. God Bless NIL.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
They obviously make these very quickly. Not a lot of takes or performance options. It's not like you have a big-time director taking a day to squeeze the best performance out of non-actors, or getting coverage from every angle. With that yardstick in mind, these ads are kind of charming and I'm glad people are getting paid. Everyone involved is pretty busy, you know?

Reaction Score
No ones caught Clingans Ritz cracker spot yet right? Maybe I have the company wrong, I know it was a cracker company and I was hoping the pitch is something like “it takes a big cracker to know crackers, and these are the best crackers!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom