Another gem of a speech from Calhoun | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Another gem of a speech from Calhoun

Reaction Score
He does. And that’s to Coach Hurleys credit. He gets it. There was a time during our JC heyday where a frosty relationship between Bob sr. and JC was discussed here and elsewhere ( decades before Dan was coach) because it affected our new jersey recruiting. There was always mutual respect there because both of those guys are two tough old SOB’s and usually when that’s the case they repel like the same sides of a magnet. Dan is smart enough and clear headed enough to draw across ALL resources. And deserves full credit for that. And so does JC , he pulled him out of those island.
In the presser, when asked about Calhoun, Dan was all praise, but he also brought in Geno. He again talked about how much he loves learning from them, and then made a joke about how hard it is to have a conversation with both of them at the same time. It got a laugh. And then he said he wanted a picture with both of them at the Final Four, I assume together.

But JC was always someone who was going to butt heads with people. It is what makes him the GOAT. Glad Hurley was able to keep him a part of the program, and I'm glad that JC loves the program enough that he'd be there to support a Hurley. :D

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Evidently only a few know who Nevin Shapiro is. Click the link below (yahoo article on his prison release)

Article on Shapiro

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Win the double headah.

80 minutes.

Gahhhhhhh lettsss goooooo. Whats left of my muscles completely tensed up watching that.

Reaction Score
Was anyone watching Fox Channel 61 tonight? WTF? And this is a local station?

1680229103618.jpeg

Reaction Score
The man who built this thing from the bottom expressing that to the team HAS to be so gratifying for both the players and coaches

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom