Another Crystal D Focused Article | The Boneyard

Another Crystal D Focused Article

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Dangerfield has played well in every game against a ranked opponent this season and had a sensational effort against Baylor in her second career game a season ago, but it could be argued that she hasn’t had to contribute as much under duress since arriving at UConn as she did against the Longhorns.

“She made so many big plays today,” Auriemma said. “I would be here over the next half hour if I went over every play I think had a big impact. I do say to our team all the time that one particular play doesn’t lose you a game but you make one play when you have to, it wins you the game.”

Dangerfield delivers in the clutch in UConn’s win at Texas

Reaction Score
"Dangerfield has played well in every game against a ranked opponent this season and had a sensational effort against Baylor in her second career game a season ago, but it could be argued that she hasn’t had to contribute as much under duress since arriving at UConn as she did against the Longhorns.

“She made so many big plays today,” Auriemma said. “I would be here over the next half hour if I went over every play I think had a big impact. I do say to our team all the time that one particular play doesn’t lose you a game but you make one play when you have to, it wins you the game.”

Dangerfield delivers in the clutch in UConn’s win at Texas
Danger earned every crumb tossed her way--in this article Geno was tossing the cake her way. I was particularly pleased to read McCarty's assess of Danger--
I won't make the Obvious comparison--that's too easy--but to say Danger is a very needed Uconn player and is every thing I expected her to be as he played USA during her HS senior year. I love great guards: Sue, Moriah, Danger---when the chips were down--all three gave it more than their all.

Reaction Score
We just might have the best point guard In WCBB.
EXCUSE ME! (kidding) MIGHT HAVE the best PG in WCBB??? There is only one PG in the USA today that I want leading the UConn team---guess who that may be??

Reaction Score
Danger earned every crumb tossed her way--in this article Geno was tossing the cake her way. I was particularly pleased to read McCarty's assess of Danger--
I won't make the Obvious comparison--that's too easy--but to say Danger is a very needed Uconn player and is every thing I expected her to be as he played USA during her HS senior year. I love great guards: Sue, Moriah, Danger---when the chips were down--all three gave it more than their all.

You left out Jen

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
EXCUSE ME! (kidding) MIGHT HAVE the best PG in WCBB??? There is only one PG in the USA today that I want leading the UConn team---guess who that may be??
Ionescu? Ha, ha, ha.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Agreed---Jen, Sue, Moriah, Danger---nice company..
Field General Montgomery might find that list incomplete. Her name is on the Wall, and she has a Lieberman Award.

Reaction Score
Field General Montgomery might find that list incomplete. Her name is on the Wall, and she has a Lieberman Award.
You hit on one of my favorite Uconn players . Rene got to play early and often--Geno needed a good PG.
She was a pleasure to watch--Yep missed that one big time, thanks.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
You hit on one of my favorite Uconn players . Rene got to play early and often--Geno needed a good PG.
She was a pleasure to watch--Yep missed that one big time, thanks.
As Geno said, "She walks around here as if she owns the place." I love Renee's swag.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Like so many before her, Crystal is becoming a great PG. Here are a few:
Shae, Jennifer, Sue, Diana, Renee, Mo and others.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom