Another awful techincal by Hurley. | The Boneyard

Another awful techincal by Hurley.

Reaction Score
Moved the SH lead from six to ten. Stopped our momentum. Accomplished absolutely nothing. Hurly's techincals are a result of of a lack of discipline. They have impacted two games negatively.

You must make a friend of technical fouls because they are a powerful enemy. You must control and use them as another weapon in your arsenal. Used correctly they can change momentum in your favor. They can send a message to the refs or your team. Until Hurley understands how to use Ts and not the get them unnecessarily, they will continue to impact us negatively.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Unrelated but not new thread-worthy:

Regarding when Tyrese stole the ball and the hall player grabbed his jersey, how was that not a flagrant? I had the game muted and didn’t hear the explanation but it must have been ruled a basketball play? Looked like a flagrant 1 to my eyes.

Reaction Score
Didn't get the Martin no-call either. Thought you had to make an attempt for the ball.

Also, Gaff split defenders late in the game and one just grabbed him from behind. A foul was called, but this is the type of play I'd like to see a team get a single foul shot and retain the ball. What happened to the "freedom of movement'?

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Unrelated but not new thread-worthy:

Regarding when Tyrese stole the ball and the hall player grabbed his jersey, how was that not a flagrant? I had the game muted and didn’t hear the explanation but it must have been ruled a basketball play? Looked like a flagrant 1 to my eyes.
It was plain as day. Couldn't believe it myself.

Reaction Score
Another awful thread from Palatine.
Read this post and the attachment. You're not too old to learn more about the game you are watching. Thank me later.

Mike Dunlleavy, “I would say 95 percent of the technical fouls in my career I got I knew I was going to get, ...five percent, or maybe less than that, surprised me. Sometimes you go after a T when you absolutely know that you’re right, and therefore it’s going to come back to the referee when he sees that you were right, and you’re hoping that it has some kind of effect.”

Read this. Alabama basketball now undefeated when Nate Oats earns technical

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Read this post and the attachment. You're not too old to learn more about the game you are watching. Thank me later.

Mike Dunlleavy, “I would say 95 percent of the technical fouls in my career I got I knew I was going to get, ...five percent, or maybe less than that, surprised me. Sometimes you go after a T when you absolutely know that you’re right, and therefore it’s going to come back to the referee when he sees that you were right, and you’re hoping that it has some kind of effect.”

They didn’t even call the T on Hurley dude

Reaction Score
Accomplished absolutely nothing. Hurly's techincals are a result of of a lack of discipline.
Your post accomplished nothing. Since it was based on an incorrect assumption that it was on Hurley. Posts like this from you are really a result from a lack of discipline. You need to be better than this. Call a timeout before you post, think things through and stop the momentum.

Reaction Score

Just want to make sure I have this right. If I read a thread about a technical on the coach, when the author does not even know the technical was not on the coach, I am going to learn something from that post? Well I did, but I am pretty sure it is not what you think it might be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom