Another ACC player diagnosed with cancer | The Boneyard

Another ACC player diagnosed with cancer

Reaction Score
This time, Pittsburgh's Kyla Nelson, a 5-11 Guard from England, who averaged 6.0 PPG in 18-19.

"Pitt women’s basketball player Kyla Nelson has been diagnosed with cancer, she revealed on Wednesday.

Nelson, a 21-year-old junior from Worthing, England announced that she has been diagnosed with cancer of the appendix, specifically a neuroendocrine tumor of the appendix.

She is scheduled to undergo surgery at the beginning of October. The tumor was discovered during a seemingly routine appendectomy on Aug. 26.

The 5-foot-11 guard says she anticipates returning to the court for the Panthers this season."

Prayers up for Kyla!

Reaction Score
Prayers ALL THE WAY UP for this young lady and ALL whom are affected by this horrible disease.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
The forms and varieties of cancer are just overwhelming. We attended a liver transplant support group at Mayo today (my wife is in the hospital, relatively minor issue, thankfully) and someone's initial diagnosis before transplant was a rare bile duct cancer. I never knew there were so many types, I learned about the childhood cancers a while back when a Rutgers fan died some years ago as well.

Prayers for all who suffer from the horrible disease, have lost anyone to it or who are "survivors".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom