Annual PPG prediction thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Annual PPG prediction thread

Reaction Score
I'm not sure the exact PPG but Larrier will lead the team in scoring

Zero chance, unless KO radically restructures and upgrades the offense. We have been led by ball dominant point guards for the entirety of this decade.

It will be Adams.

Furthermore, between coming back from injury, not having played in two years, and being a bit overrated (seriously, look at his stats at VCU, not his high school ranking), I wouldn't be surprised if people find Larrier's play disappointing for most of the year.

Reaction Score
My guess:

Adams - 16
Larrier - 14
Gilbert - 10
Vital - 10
Diarra - 5
Cobb - 5
Anderson - 5
Rest of the team - 5

70/game

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Every off season we play this same game but it always turns out that our ~80ppg predictions always come about 20+ ppg short. 80ppg range just isn't happening unless Ollie was to completely abandon the grind-it-out, hard nosed, man-to-man defense that has been signature to UConn under Calhoun and now carried over under KO's reign. I for one prefer to score less but control the tempo and defensive pace as opposed to being a run and gun, loose cannon offense. Teams like that have higher variability in single elimination tournaments and tend to fizzle out early, think UCLA under Alford.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom