Annual postseason post | The Boneyard

Annual postseason post

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well, the season is all over and now we face a 7 month stretch until the next one begins. What do we talk about now?

Basketball talk is always welcome, and encouraged, and will include starting lineups (in multitude), transfers in (not out, unless reports by a reputable news outlet or by the player herself on social media), WNBA, games/players in European leagues, recruiting, and so on.

However, some rules regarding off season topics are relaxed which means allowing a variety of threads like music threads, discussions about food, family, vacations, pets….these are perfectly fine during the offseason. Keep in mind, when the 2023-24 regular season games begin, most off topic threads will be moved to another non-basketball board or locked. Humor and positive interaction between posters is highly encouraged. This is a great time to get to know each other better. No need to leave - join the party!

PvP

Reaction Score
I haven't seen any discussion of this year's MVP. I herein nominate the obvious LouConn. She just came through more consistantly including the OSU game, when Aaliyah disappeared.

Reaction Score
I haven't seen any discussion of this year's MVP. I herein nominate the obvious LouConn. She just came through more consistantly including the OSU game, when Aaliyah disappeared.
A very hard choice to make... I abstain. I love the whole Huskie "pack".

sun

Reaction Score
On the WBB forum I saw that Piath Gabriel has entered the transfer portal. again & leaving UMass.
I thought that some folks here would like to know.
It was mentioned that she'll need a get a waiver or else she'll need to sit out 1 year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44