Annoy Illinois | The Boneyard

Annoy Illinois

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Its time to bring back the home field advantage.

I tripled my crew this week. We need everyone to do that.

Dog Pound has to show up early and leave late. We need every advantage.

#HuskyUp

Reaction Score
On the fence here. I actually have an open window with the 330 start time, will see if i get buy in from others. Wagner was the only game i for sure knew i could attend. In the past i wouldn't even question going to this.

Reaction Score
All in regular crew of four. Rain, sleet, wind, snow or a discouraging score, early tailgate and behind the team from start to finish.
ANNOY ILLINOIS !!!! YES! Great catch phrase for the game buttons given out at the Husky Walk, have to see what they come up with.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’ve read a lot about how Illinois is just going to come in here and destroy us; both in the media and from posters here (including my own 66-0 prediction.) Illinois is probably a decent amount better than us but not so much so that they can come in here and shut us out or sleepwalk their way to 6 or 7 touchdowns.

We may have a chance to hang around if they are overlooking us. The longer we hang around the louder the crowd will get and the more anxious the Illini will get. If a few things go our way (about time right?) we can make for an interesting game.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Nice to see UConn AD on board. Giving away tickets to annoy Illinois - and season tix holders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom