Announcing Crew | The Boneyard

Announcing Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know, but they couldn't tell the difference between the Pacific Ocean and a horse's ass.

Reaction Score
They were brutal. If i could get 1080 i would have put Joe D on in a heartbeat

Reaction Score
Yes these guys were brutal. The analyst for the game was Larry Conley. He actually played for Kentucky under Rupp the year they lost to Texas Western in the championship game.

Reaction Score
For those that following football recruiting on Scout.com was the Kristin Kenney from tonight the same one that did football recruiting articles for Scout.com? I think she worked out of Florida. Young blonde females in sports seem to always get these gigs. Not that I'm complaining.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
For those that following football recruiting on Scout.com was the Kristin Kenney from tonight the same one that did football recruiting articles for Scout.com? I think she worked out of Florida. Young blonde females in sports seem to always get these gigs. Not that I'm complaining.

I didn't catch her name, but she was nice looking. Now that you bring it up, I remember her picture on her avatar on Scout and wondered if she really looked that good. Someone on the chat noticed that she never looked at the camera, looked at Calhoun the entire time until the very end of the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom