Announcers | The Boneyard

Announcers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
The ESPN game and in studio announcers are terrible. BP isn't bad but SG is terrible, just go home brother. The in studio guys just need to be quiet. Yes Brimah is out a while but it's not like we lost Shabazz for 8 weeks you would think we lost Michael Jordan from the lineup the way they were talking. They kept saying I don't know what UCONN WILL DO, how will they rebound, replace his scoring... Please, a difference makers far as altering shots , a block here and there, but rebounding and scoring ? Just please be quiet and give UCONN more credit than that. Gosh ESPN, PLEASE recruit better announcers!!!

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
same thread different dumb title.
Not the same thread. Try listening to the announcers is all I am saying. Tired of hearing all the What will we do without Brimah. UCONN is more than Brimah is all I am saying. Oh that and Seth Greenberg is a tool.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
same thread different dumb title.
Not the same thread. Try listening to the announcers is all I am saying. Tired of hearing all the What will we do without Brimah. UCONN is more than Brimah is all I am saying. Oh that and Seth Greenberg is a tool.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The ESPN game and in studio announcers are terrible. BP isn't bad but SG is terrible, just go home brother. The in studio guys just need to be quiet. Yes Brimah is out a while but it's not like we lost Shabazz for 8 weeks you would think we lost Michael Jordan from the lineup the way they were talking. They kept saying I don't know what UCONN WILL DO, how will they rebound, replace his scoring... Please, a difference makers far as altering shots , a block here and there, but rebounding and scoring ? Just please be quiet and give UCONN more credit than that. Gosh ESPN, PLEASE recruit better announcers!!!

Yeah, ESPN should really assign better resources (Dan Shulman and Doris Burke, perhaps?) to an intrastate game between a National power and a minor threat in their own mid-minor conference where the outcome was all but know when the schedule comes out at 12:30 tip on a work day 2 days before Christmas on arguably their 4th most watched network on their system. Oh, and they should really be quiet about literally the most important storyline for the game. The walk-ons got 4 minutes for Crissakes!!!

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
They need storylines to promote a game like this. Losing a starter is a storyline, like it or not.

Reaction Score
Any coverage is good coverage. We've now got our own pre-game/post game (with halftime commentary) TV coverage. I'll take the sucky with that combo.

I won't complain.

Reaction Score
ESPN, if you are watching ANY of their channels, is best viewed on mute, bar room style....in my irrelevant opinion

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It was a nice love fest with all the comments about Ollie and Dickenman and their history.

the basketball storyline was done 10 minutes in to the game and they needed LOTS of filler material. All they had was the inevitable Hamilton triple double and the Howie/KO connection.

Reaction Score
I was surprised that Vitale wasn't doing this game. Honestly, for this horror show of an opponent and game time, be happy you didn't get the "Boom Goes the Dynamite" kid.
He has to do all the Kentucky games so he can say "Diaper Dandy".

Reaction Score
I was at ChiSams North and the coverage was great. I was on my last sip and a new one was already firmly planted in front of me. Not sure why you didn't like the coverage?

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
My entire point was the same tool in studio taking jabs at UCONN, was the same tool who did our football game vs ucf and was talking about ucf the entire game and jabbing at UCONN any chance he got. Nothing more or less about about assigning better announcers etc..get a life if you thought that otherwise.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
that wasnt your entire point at all, thats something you just mentioned
Get a life dude, read way too much into this. I'm for UCONN,NOT ANTI UCONN. WE ARE MORE THAN BRIMAH, SO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THAT FEELS THE NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS ARE OUT THERE FOR THE WRONG REASONS. GO HUSKIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom