Announcers tonight? | The Boneyard

Announcers tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Please tell me its anyone other then Peck and Ward. Ward is just OK and Peck is not only terrible but openly roots against UConn.
Peck was gleeful in the first half of the BYU game when we were struggling. I know the BB world likes to see a competitive game and it makes the announcers job much easier; but this time of year I'd like to see us win every game by 50:)

Reaction Score
I have to say that I was shocked to see Kara Lawson SO happy at halftime of the BYU game. She was absolutey ecstatic...I guess that the rivalry never truly leaves you...
As for the other two...agree, that Ward is just Ok, and Carolyn is not. EVERYTHING that Stef did was or should have been called a foul, and everything that Hamson did, (not to take away anything from Hamson, she played a good game, and clearly made us aware of her presence) was clearly because of her incredible agility, no doubt due to her being a volleyball player...whatev...

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
They won't change announcers at this point. They are the two assigned to Lincoln and they will do our game.

Reaction Score
I have to say that I was shocked to see Kara Lawson SO happy at halftime of the BYU game. She was absolutey ecstatic...I guess that the rivalry never truly leaves you..

She was ecstatic because it was an exciting/interesting game. The last thing a broadcaster wants is for one team to blow out another. That's terrible for TV.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I didn't think Lawson was ecstatic over Uconn struggling as much as over it being a competitive game and being able to actually analyze a contest rather than a romp.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it was refreshing to see a team that didn't have the "Deer in the headlights" look all the first half and just let UCONN run all over them. I think that's what she was excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom