Announcers some guys the hired off the street? | The Boneyard

Announcers some guys the hired off the street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Deandre has had a rough start to the season." Huh?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The whole presentation is god awful. Apparently HDNet's cameras don't have zoom capabilities, the announcers are about as boring and devoid of any knowledge as any announce team I can ever recall (and that includes Joe Buck/Tim McCarver), and at one point they put up a graphic that said UConn has committed 68 turnovers tonight.

Reaction Score
most confusing part is, what is seth davis doing there? and why is he the sideline reporter?

Reaction Score
Their color guy was an Asheville cheerleader in the second half. Sorry bro, but you're kind of watering down your point when you call almost every possession down 12-14 points a "critical possession in the game."

Reaction Score
atleast its not gus johnson:eek:

why you dissing my man gus johnson? hahaha, you gotta love his energy. but seriously, they were horrible, maybe by some miracle someone else will be there tmmrw at 2pm....

Reaction Score
C'mon now, we're all getting a little spoiled. 15 years ago, if EVERY one of our games were televised, we'd be ecstatic. Even if the announcers were Dick Galliette and Dave Smith.

It's only 1 game. Think of all the women's fans who have to deal with Picozzi and Meghan for 90% of their games!

Reaction Score

you like Gus Johnson? to each is own but i cant stand him. the guy is just sooo over the top its annoying! there`ll be a two on one break in the first five minutes with a dunk and he start yelling like its the final seconds of the national title game or like hes never seen anything so amazing before. he did a few mma broadcasts for cbs/strikeforce and he was completely clueless about the sport. knew none of the techniques,messed up fighters names and of course went crazy anytime someone land a punch. good riddance!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
they certainly were cheerleaders

I think the officials were local CYO guys too, just in over their heads

how many charges were called on us in those two games? not even Dook is awarded as many flops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom