Anne Meyers Drysdale Watch List--Katie Lou | The Boneyard

Anne Meyers Drysdale Watch List--Katie Lou

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ch-list.aspx&usg=AOvVaw1rGgcJQUxnfHbXGPBNr3TY

Looks like they are going to release one of these watch lists per day. This is for top shooting guard. Katie Lou not surprisingly is on the list. Probably a 3 horse race between her, Durr and Ogunbowale. Half of these players I've never even heard of. Kinda surprised nobody from Oregon St. is on the list. Take your pick--Pivec, Tudor or McWilliams. One of them seems at least as deserving as some of these candidates they came up with. Glad to see Melgoza listed.

Reaction Score
Will be very interesting to see. I think Arike will be hurt by having so many options (remember Turner was their go-to player pre-injury). She may get some Pheesa loss of production because of that.

I think it ultimately comes down to Durr & Samuelson. Both are benefitting from the exits of WNBA teammates so will be expected to handle more of a load. If Katie Lou can rebound how I think a 6’4” wing with as good as insticts as she has should, she should win. But that’s why they play the games!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I think Lou is on the wrong list. She should be on the small forward list, in my opinion.

Yeah, that jumped out at me as well. They have players up for positional awards at the wrong position every year.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'd say it's super surprising since Lou is not a SG. Not even close. Not sure who decides on these lists, but sometimes it seems like they don't pay attention to what positions these players actually play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom