ANNA | The Boneyard

ANNA

Reaction Score
Anna, Anna, do I miss Anna...big time YES. I certainly have no inside info on her status this season...would love to see her come back healthy for playoffs & NCAA'S. So little is known about her health situation. I love the kid and have been predicting her growth as a player. Yes, there have been some issues when she was playing, but I am certain that Geno the master would eventually work out.
Now, what if she does not come back this year? She still has eligibility for a few years and can really be a positive presence to the younger players. We have to consider that she is from another part of the world and has to be homesick....yet she has a nice smile on her face and appears to get along will with all. I wish for her to stay at UConn and get her degree and probably work towards her masters and remain a senior statesman for the team. She has the talent, but I may have take back my prior hopes of the WNBA....but who knows. Remember that Geno ran all over Poland to land her....he knows good when he sees it.

Let's wish the best for her!

e

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom