Anna | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anna

Reaction Score
Or they can shoot the ball while wearing rubber gloves.
This reminds me of the mid 1950s. Wampum High School Pennsylvania. The players would do drill with gloves on. dribble with glasses on that were blacked out on the bottom..(think bifocals ) ..so the player would keep his head up. Drills must have worked. Wampum won a couple state championships producing a prolific players in Don Hennon (MD, LaSalle U) and Richie Allen (MLB Phillies).

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This reminds me of the mid 1950s. Wampum High School Pennsylvania. The players would do drill with gloves on. dribble with glasses on that were blacked out on the bottom..(think bifocals ) ..so the player would keep his head up. Drills must have worked. Wampum won a couple state championships producing a prolific players in Don Hennon (MD, LaSalle U) and Richie Allen (MLB Phillies).
Many years ago, my JHS coach made us scrimmage with gloves on. It really forces you to concentrate on your ball handling. It turned out to be fun after you got the hang of it.

Reaction Score
Well hopefully the NCAA is easing up on some of their ridiculous rules during this difficult time for some of the players that come from foreign nations that can't fly back to their home country. Like if you or a family member helps out a teammate and you just happen to be an alumni of that school, are you running the risk of providing an extra benefit to that player even though you are doing the right thing by helping a student out.

Reaction Score
Many years ago, my JHS coach made us scrimmage with gloves on. It really forces you to concentrate on your ball handling. It turned out to be fun after you got the hang of it.
Who knew playing outdoors in snow was good for ballhandling?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know how we can address a card to Anna and Evina on the Storrs Campus? It would be great to shower them with good wishes throughout this trying time!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom