Anna | The Boneyard

Anna

Reaction Score
Been wondering where Anna is calling it "home" now that the dorms have been cleared of students and, as well, whether or not there is any chance at all of her getting back to Poland........... really feel for her being so far from her family at a time like this. I am sure that between Geno and Chris she will be fine but still...........

Reaction Score
It is certainly difficult being so far from home. Hopefully, her family is safe.

Reaction Score
Been wondering where Anna is calling it "home" now that the dorms have been cleared of students and, as well, whether or not there is any chance at all of her getting back to Poland........... really feel for her being so far from her family at a time like this. I am sure that between Geno and Chris she will be fine but still...........
Very happy to see Alexa Philippou's article in this morning's Courant re Anna's plans

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Very happy to see Alexa Philippou's article in this morning's Courant re Anna's plans

Thanks for the heads up!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Can’t see the Courant article, so if it talks about this I don’t know, but two new UConn players would be affected if the travel ban extends a lot longer than we hope. Muhl and Edwards can’t come in under current restrictions. It at least might impact a summer arrival. Miserable time worldwide.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wonder if they let Anna and Evina go shoot hoops in the practice center if they want to practice.
In the article Anna says she can shoot, though weights seem to be out. No details beyond that.

Reaction Score
If UConn wants to release Muhl and Edwards from their scholarships so they can go look for local options in their home countries would that be allowed?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If UConn wants to release Muhl and Edwards from their scholarships so they can go look for local options in their home countries would that be allowed?
Not sure what could have prompted such a thought, but just for the sake of discussion the scholarships that Nika & Aaliyah signed are only binding amongst the NCAA member schools.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Can’t see the Courant article, so if it talks about this I don’t know, but two new UConn players would be affected if the travel ban extends a lot longer than we hope. Muhl and Edwards can’t come in under current restrictions. It at least might impact a summer arrival. Miserable time worldwide.
Switch browsers.

Reaction Score
I think the Women's basketball program brings enough income to help support any player in a time of need. There are probably ten thousand fans who would be willing to take her in as an "exchange" student.

Reaction Score
Anna spent time with Molly over one of the breaks. I would not be surprised if that is where she’s hanging out these days.
I agree. The team...and Molly in particular...would never hang her out to dry. Never. Geno would take her into his home. I am sure.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe the Fabulous Freshman can continue their house sharing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member