Ann Arbor Game Watch | The Boneyard

Ann Arbor Game Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Anyone in the Ann Arbor area gonna be watching the game Friday night? I hate being the only UCONN fan when I go out to watch us play haha

Reaction Score
I went to school at Michigan and there weren't very many UConn fans. I remember one girl from Michigan asked me if UConn was in Alaska. Of course this was 1989 before UConn was more nationally known. But still. Good luck finding another UConn fan to watch the game with.

Reaction Score
Anyone in the Ann Arbor area gonna be watching the game Friday night? I hate being the only UCONN fan when I go out to watch us play haha

UConn fans in A2 are quite the minority!

I went to the new BWW on Boardwalk for the Nova game so there is some good mojo there... I believe Michigan plays at the same time on Friday though so finding the UConn game may be tough.

phillionaire

Reaction Score
UConn fans in A2 are quite the minority!

I went to the new BWW on Boardwalk for the Nova game so there is some good mojo there... I believe Michigan plays at the same time on Friday though so finding the UConn game may be tough.
Yeah I'm probably gonna end up going to the Blue Tractor or something after class and hoping they put one of the TVs on the UCONN game

Reaction Score
Yeah I'm probably gonna end up going to the Blue Tractor or something after class and hoping they put one of the TVs on the UCONN game

I may try the Arena, I'll look for the UConn blue on main st though. I'll be the guy in the Jeff Adrien #4 jersey. GO HUSKIES!

phillionaire

Reaction Score
I may try the Arena, I'll look for the UConn blue on main st though. I'll be the guy in the Jeff Adrien #4 jersey. GO HUSKIES!
I'll be the guy wearing a #4 jeff adrien jersey too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom