Angel Reese | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Angel Reese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was watching the game with a friend, at the end of the game.. I told her that a thread like this was coming. I was right. Im pretty meh about it. If she did that vs a team i rooted for, of course i would complain and seeth. Vs a team i don't care about.. Its whatever. Its not like Clark is some kind of angel
So your standard of sportsmanship and class only goes as far as whether it affects your team, triad? I'm disappointed, and surprised.

Reaction Score
The problem with trash talking is once you start it, you can’t make the rules for retaliation. I don’t care for it either, but therm’s the rules.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So your standard of sportsmanship and class only goes as far as whether it affects your team, triad. I'm disappointed, and surprised.

Well i was showing my friend what she did, and how it was too much and over the top cockiness... but my blood pressure didn't rise, nor did I take to twitter or get on this board to make a thread about it. She is just a kid... she will grow up (probably). Its not like she was cursing at the officials, kissing another player, or spitting on the floor or anything like that.

Reaction Score
I agree. There is a limit. I didn't like that Diana and Sue commented that she "earned" the right. To me you never have the right to humiliate another player who worked just as hard as you at the sport. That's why the word "Sportsmanship" exists. To follow somebody around the courst making gestures after the game is over is as low as I've seen a player behave short of violence. Some maturity is badly needed there. I hope it gets addressed.
I didn't hear that, but I'd be really disappointed in Sue supporting Reese. DT, not so much...

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I agree. There is a limit. I didn't like that Diana and Sue commented that she "earned" the right. To me you never have the right to humiliate another player who worked just as hard as you at the sport. That's why the word "Sportsmanship" exists. To follow somebody around the courst making gestures after the game is over is as low as I've seen a player behave short of violence. Some maturity is badly needed there. I hope it gets addressed.
+1000
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member