Andy Katz Interviews after Florida game | The Boneyard

Andy Katz Interviews after Florida game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was checking out ESPN for articles pertaining to the UConn win over Florida and saw two interviews Andy Katz had after the game. They were both in the tunnels near the locker room and the first was Shabazz Napier. I have to tell you that the University of Connecticut should be so proud of this kid for the way he's conducted himself off the court. He did such a beautiful interview and was so gratious and so humble and couldn't have handled himself any better. This was followed by another interview with Kevin Ollie and just like Shabazz, did himself and the University proud. I think the world is finding out just how terrific a coach and person Kevin is though we've known for more than a little while now. I think it's going to be a little easier getting recruits to journey up to Storrs Connecticut and play the UConn Huskies. Go to the site I'm listing and after hearing the initial video, look at the lower right of the video box and you'll have to click the video with Shabazz's interview. This video will be followed by Kevin's video and they are worth checking out. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400549976

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom