Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg talk about ollie and other coaches | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg talk about ollie and other coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Voskuhl did a little bit of everything very well. Particularly his outlet passing and screening meant he did very well at making his teammates better ... and he started as a freshman. No surprise he was able to hang around a bit in the NBA, though hard to see how a versatile, high motor, 6'11" center could be under the radar in high school. Props to Calhoun.
For the 2004 championship I could not get a flight to San Antonio so flew into Houston and made the drive. Landed late Friday afternoon, got in the rental car and headed west. Was hungry though and got off on a random exit mindlessly. At the stoplight at the bottom of the ramp, I saw this sign..."Welcome to Katy, Texas". I had a good feeling about what was going to transpire over the next three days.

Reaction Score
For the 2003 championship I could not get a flight to San Antonio so flew into Houston and made the drive. Landed late Friday afternoon, got in the rental car and headed west. Was hungry though and got off on a random exit mindlessly. At the stoplight at the bottom of the ramp, I saw this sign..."Welcome to Katy, Texas". I had a good feeling about what was going to transpire over the next three days.
Did they sell steroids at the place you stopped at? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom