Andrew Isaacs | The Boneyard

Andrew Isaacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
XXcJL.gif

Reaction Score
I wasn't impressed with Isaacs and I've seen 6 or 7 games he played in this yr. He's no where near Aaron Hernandez when he was a jr.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing your coaches used the "You can be the one to make BC a legitimate D1 school!" argument, right?

Reaction Score
14 months before he can sign a LOI. That is more than enough time for another sub 500 season and for Spaz and Flipper both gracefully "retire". We will see where things stand in February of 2013. BCU has certainly mastered the ability to stock up on TEs while ignoring other needs. They have bevy of 3 and one 4 star TE in front of Isaacs. Too bad they don't use the TE as much as UConn because the have enough.

Reaction Score
BCU will have a new staff in place before Issacs gets there? I wonder if he has a plan for that?

How's that Graham Stewart kid doing up there?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wow. didn't see that coming. guess the TE depth with the juco green coming in really got to him. i thought he would be a good get for uconn. we will see what happens tho.

he will prob be a top 5 player in ct next year. next years class is going to be strong. hope we strike soon.

Reaction Score
Are they still in the ACC or did they get kicked out because their basketball team is so bad?

Reaction Score
Good luck to andrew, I wish no ill upon him ever. Frankly, I hope he has a change of heart, but if not, we still have many athletically talented guys on our 2013 board.

Now, as for bcu. I wish nothing but sanctions and long live the septic leadership of flipper (yes, even the dolphin can do better) Im sure your coaches sent horrible emails slandering uconn to get him. Instances of bcu demonstrating recruiting integrity matches the number of its BCS appearances. Bcu = bum's college (for) underachievers. BCS = beagles can't succeed.

Reaction Score
On the "dose of reality" side of this, Isaacs did reference the instability of the BE as part of the reason for his commit to BCU. I am sure the BCU coaches are using that line with many recruits. It is part of the DeFillipo mantra of being New England's sports school.

Reaction Score
Now, as for bcu. I wish nothing but sanctions and long live the septic leadership of flipper (yes, even the dolphin can do better) Im sure your coaches sent horrible emails slandering uconn to get him.
you''re right. In an interview he stated that the way things are going in the Big East right now he felt he had to go to the ACC. Realignment casualty.

Reaction Score
He actually had said he wasn't sure about BC because of the Spaz uncertainty but he got over it.

Reaction Score
granted I know we have trolls that go over to eagleoutsider and start nonsense, but god I hate bc... what a douchy thread to start.

Reaction Score
It's been a while since someone said bcu sucks. There, that feels better. You were saying?

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Who? I follow Connecticut high school football and literally never even heard of him. After landing Green (Kansas State offer) and McQuillan (Miami, Northwestern, other offers) we are not in any hurry to add tight ends.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
His loss. He will get zero coverage in Connecticut from the media as will BC in the Boston media as they do now, unless it is hockey

Reaction Score
One of the Uconn coaches should send him an email to ask him if he has a back up plan when BCU's head coach is fired.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
at first i thought that it was our depth at TE that scared him away. but bcu also has like 7 kids returning next year that are TE's, im sure some of them won't be in that spot or return but still it wasn't the depth at the position for either school. turns out he is from MA(somewhere close to boston) and wanted to play up there close to some family. good for him. he is a good get for bc, prob going to be a 3* player. can't out recruit bcu when a kid wants to go home. on to the next one, build the fence P!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom