Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
AndrewAdams22 8:55am via Twitter for iPhone
Just tryna make a name . #

Moving-animated-picture-of-monkey-giving-thumbs-up-sign.gif

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Have liked his play since he was a RS frosh. Great run supporter and was in the right place at the right time all day today.

On a related note, Obi has played much much better the past three to four games as well. Really turned things around.

Reaction Score
I wasn't a fan of him celebrating to the name on his back, but thats just me. He played one heck of game. He's got very long arms to my eye for DB. Solid athlete. Hope his high level of play continues. Should be a defensive leader during his SR. season.

Reaction Score
He had a great game. Was in position to make plays, and made them. It's over though, and we'll see if his tackling has improved against Army's option, as opposed to a 4th quarter arm tackle that the USF back ran through for a first down on 3rd and forever in that winnable game.

Got to stay grounded, and humble. It was a great game. make the next one greater.

Reaction Score
I was sitting in 131 under the scoreboard and saw something really interesting on one (don't remember which) of his picks. Before the snap he drifted back and to his left. The QB seemed to throw it right to him. I thought it was a real veteran move. He must of been following his reads and listening to his coaching. When BD talks about a young team gaining experience, I think that was exactly what he's talking about.

Reaction Score
For the most part Adams has been pretty good in run support. And he has proven to be a sure tackler, no one is perfect but from what I have seen, he is very consistent.

Based on his 3 INT, 8 tackle game, he should be DPOW in the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom