Andre Watson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Watson

Reaction Score
Bill compared him to James Worthy, lol. Jackson is good, but Worthy is a bit of stretch
He said he made a play James Worthy would have made. The point was that Worthy is 6'9" and Jackson 6'6", so Jackson's leaping ability is NBA star++.

Reaction Score
My wife who does not watch games that much is glued to the tv and says “he is so exciting to watch, he makes unbelievable plays.” So there‘s that, Sherlock.

Reaction Score
At this point the only reason for starting Alleyne over Jackson would because of superstition. They haven't lost with that current starting lineup. I don't believe in that stuff - Jackson should start moving forward

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Say what you want about Bill..He has an eye for talent and said more than once over the weekend that UConn was the best team in the Tournament..
He was really high (no pun) on Karaban.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
At this point the only reason for starting Alleyne over Jackson would because of superstition. They haven't lost with that current starting lineup. I don't believe in that stuff - Jackson should start moving forward
I'm conflicted on that point. Watson is our "cooler". Let the starters run for the first 5 minutes or so. If things get tight, bring in Watson and have him make a real pest out of himself.

"How do you like us now?"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom