Andre stats last 4 games | The Boneyard

Andre stats last 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He drives to be great! He figured it all out and he solved the puzzle. Nuff said!

Vs Iona:

10 points
5 rebounds
7 assists
1 steal
2 turnovers

Vs St Mary:

6 points
6 rebounds
7 assists
1 turnover

Vs Arkansas:

7 points
8 rebounds
7 assists
60% FG (3-5)
100% 3P (1-1)

Vs Gonzaga:

8 points
9 rebounds (6 offensive)
10 assists (0 turnovers)
44% FG (4-9)

I want him to get a triple double so bad!

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
One of the announcers called him the best cutter in college basketball during the game. Almost cried. The growth everyone on this team has showed, including Hurley, has been amazing.

We’ve played our absolute best basketball this tournament. Even Sanogo was passing out of doubles to the tune of 6 assists!!!

Reaction Score
He drives to be great! He figured it all out and he solved the puzzle. Nuff said!

Vs Iona:

10 points
5 rebounds
7 assists
1 steal
2 turnovers

Vs St Mary:

6 points
6 rebounds
7 assists
1 turnover

Vs Arkansas:

7 points
8 rebounds
7 assists
60% FG (3-5)
100% 3P (1-1)

Vs Gonzaga:

8 points
9 rebounds (6 offensive)
10 assists (0 turnovers)
44% FG (4-9)

Last night was a masterpiece.

Reaction Score
There were many on this board who didn't know the difference between shooting and playing basketball. But they probably have figured it out by now.

Reaction Score
There are some Andre threads that REALLY didn’t age well.
Definitely. He had a stretch where he was bad and seemed to be in his own head, but in fairness, the whole team was playing bad at that point too. That’s ancient history now though.

Reaction Score

Vs Iona:

10 points
5 rebounds
7 assists
1 steal
2 turnovers

Vs St Mary:

6 points
6 rebounds
7 assists
1 turnover

Vs Arkansas:

7 points
8 rebounds
7 assists
60% FG (3-5)
100% 3P (1-1)

Vs Gonzaga:

8 points
9 rebounds (6 offensive)
10 assists (0 turnovers)
44% FG (4-9)

Rebounds and assists are likely his more important contributions to the flow of the game. Getting about 10 points is frosting on the victory cake.

Reaction Score
Definitely. He had a stretch where he was bad and seemed to be in his own head, but in fairness, the whole team was playing bad at that point too. That’s ancient history now though.
Hey the vast majority of us if we are honest will admit that we had times in life when we did not have our A game on whether at work or home or just in general. AJ seems to need a longer time and more reinforcement to sustain is confidence. Hurley can be seen doing the coach/ dad thing with AJ at times. Hurely was saying something ( I am sure positive reinforcement ) to AJ when he was putting the bench in yesterday. AJ. appears to be a work in progress but as long as it is progress good deal.

Reaction Score
No coincidence. The only game we've lost recently was Marquette, when Ajax had to sit with foul trouble.

Reaction Score
One of the announcers called him the best cutter in college basketball during the game. Almost cried. The growth everyone on this team has showed, including Hurley, has been amazing.

We’ve played our absolute best basketball this tournament. Even Sanogo was passing out of doubles to the tune of 6 assists!!!

The team is currently passing the ball like no men's basketball team I have ever seen and that is not hyperbole. Our points from assists is off the charts. The movement and the unselfish passing led by Jackson is creating wide open shots. We have witnessed 4 basketball clinics in a row. Adama breaking his own assist record in the first half yesterday says it all.

The men are playing batter "team basketball" on offense than the UCONN women, I never thought that was possible.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jackson is such a strange player to get a handle on. He takes these threes he should keep in his pocket and he doesn't slam home some dunks that seem like they are right there. That's the bad. The good is flat out incredible, he's making at least 4 or 5 plays in these games nobody else in college basketball can make. His intangibles/instincts are kind of crazy.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Should be pretty easy for Dan to close portals/undecided recruits this summer: Show them AJax's tourney highlight real. You'd be out of your mind if playing with that kind of force isn't the premier destination.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Jackson is such a strange player to get a handle on. He takes these threes he should keep in his pocket and he doesn't slam home some dunks that seem like they are right there. That's the bad. The good is flat out incredible, he's making at least 4 or 5 plays in these games nobody else in college basketball can make. His intangibles/instincts are kind of crazy.
He has a Kemba like ability to make a play, get a possession, make his teammates better.

Love it. If he comes back next off-season with some sort of midrange game… man.

Reaction Score
I had mentioned this in a thread after the Arkansas game. During the first half of the game, Van Gundy talked about AJ's attributes. He said there is a place for a player like him on an NBA team. This is nice to hear from a former NBA coach.

Reaction Score

It was van gundy. The worst college color guy. But. Whatever

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I really hope someone carry’s this torch whenever Andre moves on. Everyone from the staff to his teammates credits Andre whenever given the chance. The unsung hero of our run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom