Andre Johnson Has Entered the Transfer Portal > Utah Valley University | The Boneyard

Andre Johnson Has Entered the Transfer Portal > Utah Valley University

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I just retired to social security I am looking at his press corp to do my vid

Reaction Score
Go have fun…

Real solid landing spot for Andre Johnson.

Utah Valley had two straight 20+ wins in Mark Madsen's final seasons at the helm and went .500 in new coach Todd Phillips' first season. The WAC is starting to fall apart with SFA heading to the Southland this season and GCU/Seattle joining the WCC next season, but it's still a decent mid-major league.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Real solid landing spot for Andre Johnson.

Utah Valley had two straight 20+ wins in Mark Madsen's final seasons at the helm and went .500 in new coach Todd Phillips' first season. The WAC is starting to fall apart with SFA heading to the Southland this season and GCU/Seattle joining the WCC next season, but it's still a decent mid-major league.
Let's be honest, any D1 scholarship is a great landing spot for a walk-on. Kudos to him on earning it.

Reaction Score
I can never hate on a guy for wanting to actually play, but being a CT kid and having the chance to 3-peat while riding the bench absolutely beats going across the country to play for a mid major in my mind. Wish him all the best.

Reaction Score
There's a nice article this week on him in the Waterbury Republican-American.

“I am confident in all the decisions I make. UConn was a great decision, because I couldn’t pass up winning two rings. I don’t regret it at all, because I learned so much, met lifelong friends and made great connections at UConn But I am ready for people to see me perform.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom