Andre Jackson to start Saturday vs Xavier | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson to start Saturday vs Xavier

Reaction Score
So, Gaffney, Jackson, Martin, Whaley , and Sanogo.
does gaff start again? cole handily outplayed him after coming off the bench last game

i'd like both PGs to start instead of whaley

Reaction Score
does gaff start again? cole handily outplayed him after coming off the bench last game

i'd like both PGs to start instead of whaley
So maybe he should always come off the bench, keep that fire lit under his ass. I was wondering how in the hell was he ever a 20 ppg scorer after seeing him play here. Gaffney I actually like but it seems like he waits til the shot clock is almost to zero and he says f-it and just drives and hopes he doesn’t die at the rim. Jackson will be a stud, be he and Martin whom I also like for what he is, are like statues out there. We just don’t have anyone who can make anything happen. Martin does on occasion because he knows no one else is gonna do anything, so he’s also like f-this and he tries like hell. This sucks. I’m waiting on the freshman next year, I believe they got balls and real bb skills.

Reaction Score
He shoots like a girl. He pushes the ball towards the rim. He needs to fix his jump shot.

I literally cringe whenever he shoots. I like his athleticism, energy, Size, Hustle, I just hate his jump shot.

Here’s the good news for UConn fans you’re the same guy who screamed NO on any Bueckers and Taurasi comparisons. :rolleyes:

I think we all would prefer a prettier jumper but to dwell on it when there is so much more to his game that is so exciting. He will need to shoot It better to open up the defense and get lanes. But his vision, rebounding ability and pure athleticism are so exciting. His handle is solid just needs to tighten it now that college brings better defenders. Give a little space on D because his length is already impactful against shooters. Also quit reaching and stay out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
I actually think it’s a pretty apt description of what looks off about Jackson’s shot. The poster didn’t say he shoots a low percentage “like a girl” but rather that the way he gets power into his shot is similar to how female players do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom