2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson OV | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The ;) is Con__rm_d not Confirmed and not NEXT! It only implies we are in good shape as opposed to a recruit has moved on or given a verbal. By that definition it can't be premature.

This is a major misconception by posters. Insiders are only conveying what our coaching staff perceives or is told. When there is a verbal insiders give this forum a heads up a day or two before it's officially announced. So we get a scoop before the general public.

It's fun to know before others but I'm not sure it's all that important other than the possibility if someone is having a bad day they get some good news. Don't get me wrong. I like knowing as soon as possible but is it really that necessary?

The major thing posters leave out is it can go from ;) to :( in an instant. Recruiting.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The major thing posters leave out is it can go from ;) to :( in an instant. Recruiting.
;) toHead bang or :mad: for others and unfortunately sometimes directed at messengers.

Reaction Score
How could Alessandra Ambrosio not understand that teaming up with me would make a championship marriage. Just team up and win the damn game of life. How hard could the decision be?!
It really is just that simple

C

Chief00

Syracuse board is littered with “the grind”. They want to be @Chief00 so bad.
Even when they bad mouth me in Jersey and Brooklyn? What’s next bad mouthing Chief at Bunkey’s “Let’s get busy grill” in Westside Certified Baltimore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom