Andre Jackson Might be better thatn Bouknight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Might be better thatn Bouknight

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
As good as next year looks can you imagine 21-22 with the return of Akok and polley????

Polley is a senior next year, and should be healed up enough to play by December or so.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Quite a fun lineup, but unless Springs and Jackson are much better shooters by the time next season rolls around, the spacing issues will prevent them from working at their absolute potential. Definitely think we see it for stretches though.
Jackson is working on his shot and it is improving. I feel pretty confident you’ll be able to knock down an open look. Slashing is definitely his bread-and-butter though. Look forward to seeing a lot of run outs and watching him break down his man.

Reaction Score
Jackson came to the right coach. When I saw Him he didn’t play hard, had a little too cool vibe. Hurley will get that out of him. Jackson will be very limited in the half court Early on. Bouk Had no real holes in his game, could handle, decent shot great athlete. Jackson will Be a stud his junior year.
I think a lot of High School players are like that though, the too cool thing. I know Bouk was like that when i watched his highlight tapes. When you’re that much better than your competition complacency sets in, but that won’t be the case for Jackson next season, so Hurley will knock that out.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It would be cool if the players did the knocking.

Reaction Score
You should watch this game and temper your expectations a little bit

game is so hard to watch with all the turnovers and fouls but half way thru it makes me even more excited about Andre. Handle is very good and he is just on such a different level of athleticism than everyone else on this court. Flies up and down. He shoots way too many 3s in this game which he will not be required to do on our team. but the shot looks ok not as bad as thought. And yes he makes some careless fancy no look passes but again won’t be doing that in college. He’s just toying with the hs competition. Him and bouk will be a must watch tandem. That said I expect hurley to treat him the same way he did bouk early, not starting, a little tougher on him, make him really earn earn the starting role even though he’s good enough for it Day 1

Reaction Score
Polley is a senior next year, and should be healed up enough to play by December or so.
I think December is even a conservative estimate, I expect Polley to be ready for the start of the season. Even if it's only a handful of minutes off the bench as he works back

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think December is even a conservative estimate, I expect Polley to be ready for the start of the season. Even if it's only a handful of minutes off the bench as he works back

Yeah I was definitely being conservative (which is also what I expect Hurley and the team doctors to be as well).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom