Andre Jackson has the best hops in UConn history | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson has the best hops in UConn history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
right?? that team was fire...

this kid's got hops but let's see against grownups
And a jump shot to force the defense to go tall...then yam all day !!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
AJ is such a freak... we all want our players to catch bodies in game, with AJ it seams inevitable.
I could see him throwing down multiple times each game. He’s just undeniable.
Undeniable? Too bad we’re leaving the AAC.

Reaction Score
Staff thinks he can be an elite defender from day one because of his size, quickness and ability to guard multiple positions. If he can become an average shooter, he will be a lottery pick.
Is it fair to say similar skill set to Hami Daillo? Suspect outside shot but through the roof athletic.

Reaction Score
Is it fair to say similar skill set to Hami Daillo? Suspect outside shot but through the roof athletic.

This makes sense to me... what made Hami a top 10 recruit compared to AJ’s top 75?

I would give the athleticism advantage to AJ.
What does Hami do better?

Reaction Score
Promising, but I'd like to see him jump over the ACC ROY & player of the year and steal the ball before we crown him ;)

Reaction Score
This makes sense to me... what made Hami a top 10 recruit compared to AJ’s top 75?

I would give the athleticism advantage to AJ.
What does Hami do better?
Hamidou was a significantly better scorer but I agree Andre is even more athletic. Jackson was ranked like 35th in the country last year, I don't know why he dropped.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hamidou was a significantly better scorer but I agree Andre is even more athletic. Jackson was ranked like 35th in the country last year, I don't know why he dropped.
Had to be his shooting. Only made one 3 all season, 47% from the line. Something he definitely needs to work on. His only real weakness.

Reaction Score
Had to be his shooting. Only made one 3 all season, 47% from the line. Something he definitely needs to work on. His only real weakness.
Wow, didn't know the shooting was that bad.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Wow, didn't know the shooting was that bad.
Yea his shooting needs work to say the least but his other stats were great led his team in points scored, rebounds and steals, 2nd in blocks and assists, 52% from the field, was their best defender. If he gets his shot down he’s in the league.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hoping to see him play in January at the Springfield classic. Went last year to watch Bouknight and it was a ton of fun....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Who at UCONN was better at his size?
Lol that was just sick. Link below starts at Andre's dunks:

Man, Andre, Bouk, and Akok with RJ, Adams, Polley, and Carlton. There's a whole lot of ways those guys can beat you. Plus Springs, Javonte Brown Ferguson, Sid, and Whaley. You have to love what Hurley is building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01