Andre Jackson: “Now I want to get another one while I’m here… only way I’m not coming back is if Coach tells me to leave” | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson: “Now I want to get another one while I’m here… only way I’m not coming back is if Coach tells me to leave”

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

If he's being told he's a first round pick, he should go. But him staying would be amazing.

Givony LOVES him.

I obviously want him back, but he could get a 1st round guarantee, and the right shooting coach could turn him into an athletic Draymond. Scary.

Whatever he chooses, he’s got our support!

Reaction Score
Jackson improves his shot some and develops some Villanova-esc post game, he'll be the best player in the country. His handle is good enough and he's such a freak athlete, he should be able to drive on his guy pretty frequently (at least going right). If he can get to a spot where when he does get cut off, he can spin it back into a post up, holy hell what a player he would be

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He'll be back.
arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF by Todd Rocheford

Reaction Score
He doesn’t need to be a three point shooting to make NBA. Half of Arkansas roster can’t shoot 3 and are projected NBA players. If he can consistently drive to the hope, score 15 points a game that way, he would be a lottery pick. He doesn’t seem that far off from doing that. He just needs a little more touch, tricks at finishing near the hoop.

Reaction Score
Get this man some NIL DOUGH!
In fact there should be an immediate push to generate opportunities for all the players now that they have a short break. Although that's probably a myth because they're constantly preparing rehabbing, etc..

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Get this man some NIL DOUGH!
In fact there should be an immediate push to generate opportunities for all the players now that they have a short break. Although that's probably a myth because they're constantly preparing rehabbing, etc..

I'll be starting an NIL fundraiser later today for Bleeding Blue for Good.

Let do our best to take care of our players.

Reaction Score
Dre does everything on a basketball court that matters.

Reaction Score
Andre is my favorite player of all-time. He has to do what's best for him and his family. Love this kid, and I'll be rooting for him the rest of his basketball career.
With NIL a part of the game now, let's hope Andre decides that making some money here in Connecticut with a shot at defending the title is what's best for him.

Reaction Score

My goodness if he ever develops a jumpshot he would take his game to an insane level. He needs to rebuild his jumper in the offseason. He has #1 pick in the draft talent except for his jumper.

Reaction Score
In one of his post-game interviews Hurley was asked a general question about the team overcoming their BE slump and the first thing he highlighted was Jackson's leadership: "he's our captain."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom