Andre Drummonds stat line | The Boneyard

Andre Drummonds stat line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
in AD`s last 6 games if you throw out the 1pt 1rb 4blk game against arkansas in the other 5 games he is averaging

15.4 pts 8.2 rbs 4.2 blks

i think we can all agree he`s beginning to live up to the hype. at the rate he is improving by the time the big east tourney starts he could possibly be the most dominant force in the college game. he could be putting up 20-10 by that time. scary!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Sullinger averaged 16.7, 9.5 as a freshman. We'll see if AD can continue his improvement through conference play.

Reaction Score
This is the first game I saw in person since I live in Atlanta and Drummond is really gaining confidence in his post moves and he doesn't waste time like he did in the first few games of the season. He is a man among boys and is the key for this team no doubt. Really impressed with his play. He actually seems to have a voice and could be the leader by the end of the year. I know he was slightly injured in the game but I wish Boatright and Napier got him the ball inside more as he was dominating Fairfield inside in the first half and at the beginning of the second.

Reaction Score
in the first half he had 10pts 8rbs and held olander scoreless. it was his most dominating performance thus far but he disappeared in the second half. on another note AO continues to suck. what is the deal with him? makes absolutely no sense to me. 4pts 2rbs? are you serious? i havent given up on him and refuse to but come on AO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom