Andre Drummond Stays With Cavs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond Stays With Cavs

Reaction Score
I read an article suggesting a Dre and Hayward trade is in the mix. Salaries work out. He'd put the C's over the top. P&R with Kemba and Smart will open up all the other talent. C'e need rebounding and better interior defense. He fits that criteria to excess.

Reaction Score
I read an article suggesting a Dre and Hayward trade is in the mix. Salaries work out. He'd put the C's over the top. P&R with Kemba and Smart will open up all the other talent. C'e need rebounding and better interior defense. He fits that criteria to excess.

I watch a ton of NBA. Drummond's defense is lazy. He can finish and offensive rebound and is an elite rebounder. I'd probably do the trade, but I do think Celtics like a little more shooting out of the 5 position to space the paint. Drummond's still kind of a dinosaur in the NBA. He gets taken off the floor late and can't guard smalls like Bam. Probably worth the shot.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

This is my dream, along with Kemba's knees not being a long term issue.

I don't know if they'd do it, but I think Drummond playing the Theis role would be crazy, and I think he'd be motivated.

I only root for NBA teams that have my players on them, so that would make the Celtics go from my favorite team that I root for, to without a doubt my #1 squad who I'd be obsessed with watching.

And I do think that would help them, I've talked since the playoffs about their 5 being ok but going up against big time guys, they got crushed.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
He’s exactly what they need.

Reaction Score
I'm a recent and temporary Celtic fan. Reading this almost instantly converted me completely. Whew!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I have him on block. Has Dre's best friend and our resident Jared from State Farm posted his inside thoughts on this?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom