Andre at the Garden last night | The Boneyard

Andre at the Garden last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Andre had a night off, so he went to watch the women play MD at the Garden. Still has that Husky pride.
andre at the garden.jpg

Reaction Score
They showed him after the game thought it was great he was looking for Geno and Chris, being a Husky.

But man doesn't he make enough to dress nicer? :confused: I know, I'm old but please.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="mauconnfan, post: 1523019, member: 489"
But man doesn't he make enough to dress nicer? :confused: I know, I'm old but please.[/QUOTE]

He's only 22! I was a junior in college at that age. And I'm guessing that stuff costs a lot of money!

Reaction Score
They showed him after the game thought it was great he was looking for Geno and Chris, being a Husky.

But man doesn't he make enough to dress nicer? :confused: I know, I'm old but please.

You are old. I'd be shocked if that jacket didn't cost a good-sized mortgage payment. Not saying it looks good, but it's not a $$ thing.

Reaction Score
You are old. I'd be shocked if that jacket didn't cost a good-sized mortgage payment. Not saying it looks good, but it's not a $$ thing.

I'm sure it's in style too so I am sure his outfit, sneaks jeans ear rings and jacket would make a nice paycheck for many people. Key to all of this, he's a real good kid isn't he?

Reaction Score
Andre had a night off, so he went to watch the women play MD at the Garden. Still has that Husky pride.
andre at the garden.jpg
And Connecticut State pride. This State needs to recognize one of their own doing great things! A little publicity is good for the rest of the junior and high schoolers here with aspirations. They can relate to him (being young) even if he's in Detroit. He's accomplished and is a good great citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom