And there goes one potential PP successor | The Boneyard

And there goes one potential PP successor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Landon Wright @LW247
A trusted source has informed me #TexasTech O.C. Neal Brown to Kentucky is a done deal, but won't be official until tomorrow

Texas Tech recruiting analyst for 247Sports.com's WreckEm247, teamed up with RedRaiders.com of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
Lubbock, Texas · http://texastech.247sports.com

Reaction Score
True, JS, but if Brown even gets a whiff of success at the SEC level he probably moves well beyond our grasp

Reaction Score
True, JS, but if Brown even gets a whiff of success at the SEC level he probably moves well beyond our grasp
Football success at Kentucky in the SEC.... I knew a player who played there in the early 70s. He was so turned off by UK football that he wasn't even a football fan anymore. I had to use Louisville to get him excited about football again.

Reaction Score
Guys, as much as it hurts you, we are not changing HC for 13. If we need one next year there will be lpenty of options, some unexpected. Who knows who wll be available when we start looking.

Reaction Score
I say we let HFD give it a shot. I see the first play from scrimmage as a flea flicker with a double reverse and a hook and ladder all wrapped in one.

After it goes for a TD HFD is heard yelling " you PP, how you like them big ing nuts?"

Reaction Score

We'll see if he can succeed at Kentucky with inferior athletes in a conference that actually plays a little defense.

Reaction Score
Looks like BC honing in on replacement for Spaz

Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco, Ball State coach Pete Lembo and New Orleans Saints offensive line coach Aaron Kromer are finalists for the Boston College job, sources told ESPN's Brett McMurphy on Tuesday.

First-year BC athletic director Brad Bates is searching for a replacement for former coach Frank Spaziani, who was fired one day after the Eagles finished their 2-10 season with a loss to NC State.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I say we let HFD give it a shot. I see the first play from scrimmage as a flea flicker with a double reverse and a hook and ladder all wrapped in one.

After it goes for a TD HFD is heard yelling "**** you PP, how you like them big **** ing nuts?"

give me a shot at ad not coach. i would mouth foam over done brown and skip holtz being under a gruden. i would do gorss hinsg to make that happen with my hands and $.

Reaction Score
HfD, I love you, man, but that is one disturbing post. I'm not really for an AD willing to do gross things with his hands for $

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im still laughing at myself for that one

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
They are not changing anyone and that will be HCPP downfall in my opinion. Loyality is a good thing but sometimes you have to weigh the good and the bad of staying loyal. I think he can keep GD as assisant head coach and working with the line. I would stay within and let coach Day call plays. He has the back style offense in Chicago

Reaction Score
Guys, as much as it hurts you, we are not changing HC for 13. If we need one next year there will be lpenty of options, some unexpected. Who knows who wll be available when we start looking.

I agree, this is going to be a very long offseason, and it'll only be longer if we pine for every single available coach as they get signed by other schools

Reaction Score
They are not changing anyone and that will be HCPP downfall in my opinion. Loyality is a good thing but sometimes you have to weigh the good and the bad of staying loyal. I think he can keep GD as assisant head coach and working with the line. I would stay within and let coach Day call plays. He has the back style offense in Chicago

Be interesting what WM means by "adjustments":

desmondconner 2:19pm via Twitter for iPhone
#UConn athletic director Warde Manuel confirms today Paul Pasqualoni will return for third season; promises adjustments will be made

Reaction Score

After it goes for a TD HFD is heard yelling "**** you PP, how you like them big **** ing nuts?"
Nope... First play is the 'Flippity Jibbit' per Fishy.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Not sure if this deserves its own thread or not...

@SIPeteThamel
BREAKING: FIU fires Mario Cristobal.
Maybe people got Jay Wright and Cristobal confused (twitter rumors of impregnating a coed... that are probably false). If this was done for non-personal judgment reasons, and Cristobal gets snapped up somewhere else, he'd be another one on the list of coaches UConn missed out on. However if he winds up a coordinator at a college program he might still be gettable.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this deserves its own thread or not...

Maybe people got Jay Wright and Cristobal confused (twitter rumors of impregnating a coed... that are probably false). If this was done for non-personal judgment reasons, and Cristobal gets snapped up somewhere else, he'd be another one on the list of coaches UConn missed out on. However if he winds up a coordinator at a college program he might still be gettable.

Something stnks with this one...

From another Tweet (not Thamel) - "Sources tell us significant discord between Mario Cristobal & administration was the issue. Bad season gave cover; but underlying issues" Rumors are he was moved out to hire Butch Davis.

But... Christobol has been a TE/OL Coach@ Rutgirls and Florida before HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom