And the beat goes on | The Boneyard

And the beat goes on

Reaction Score
Just when you thought in could not get more embarrassing, ESPN chooses to go to Chestnut Hill for game day.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Just when you thought in could not get more embarrassing, ESPN chooses to go to Chestnut Hill for game day.
I’ve said this a couple times now. Good chance they land in the Bronx the following weekend for the Syracuse - Notre Dame game at Yankee stadium if both win next weekend.

Reaction Score
Yea, that would suck as well but for me not as much since I don't have relatives who are Cuse alums. I do have inlaws whose kids are ND alums however and they are already insufferable this year.

Reaction Score
I like to think that we are insufferable every year. But it’s only occasionally that anybody cares.

I had nothing against ND until I acquired these fans through marriage. Living in BHM my second team is Bama. The inlaws have been telling me constantly for the last couple of weeks how much they want to meet Bama in the playoffs so they can get "revenge" for the last game.

Hopefully you are not that delusional.

Reaction Score
I had nothing against ND until I acquired these fans through marriage. Living in BHM my second team is Bama. The inlaws have been telling me constantly for the last couple of weeks how much they want to meet Bama in the playoffs so they can get "revenge" for the last game.

Hopefully you are not that delusional.

Seriously? You don’t think I want ND in the playoff? I absolutely want to see ND play Bama. I would expect every ND fan in the country wants to see ND play Bama.

Reaction Score
Seriously? You don’t think I want ND in the playoff? I absolutely want to see ND play Bama. I would expect every ND fan in the country wants to see ND play Bama.
Saw enough in 2013

Reaction Score

Of course you want ND in the playoffs any fan would. What I find delusional is they
expect that ND would be able to get revenge for the last time they played. If healthy this may be the best team of the Saban era.

Reaction Score
Of course you want ND in the playoffs any fan would. What I find delusional is they
expect that ND would be able to get revenge for the last time they played. If healthy this may be the best team of the Saban era.

That was a terrible game for Notre Dame fans. This year's Bama team might be better than that team.

If Notre Dame slips up and losses one game, the selection committee will not put them in a plus one game. They will play in a top 6 game, but not for the national championship.

Reaction Score

I think we can agree that you can never get revenge against a team if you don’t play them. And I hope that the team, and the fans (for that matter) never feel afraid to play another team. I can honestly say that I have never gone into a game not expecting to win, and I would expect to beat Alabama if/when we play them.

Reaction Score
That was a terrible game for Notre Dame fans. This year's Bama team might be better than that team.

If Notre Dame slips up and losses one game, the selection committee will not put them in a plus one game. They will play in a top 6 game, but not for the national championship.

This year’s Bama team is better, and this year’s Notre Dame team is better. I don’t think ND loses another game, so I expect to see Bama at the end of the year. And I am looking forward to getting tickets to that game.

Reaction Score
This year’s Bama team is better, and this year’s Notre Dame team is better. I don’t think ND loses another game, so I expect to see Bama at the end of the year. And I am looking forward to getting tickets to that game.

You better hope not. Even though Notre Dame would be the best one loss team, then committee has a bias to conference affiliation. There will be a couple of one loss teams that will win their conference championship.

I get the feeling that Notre Dame is going to somehow get the shaft this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom