And the AAC Freshman of The Week Is... | The Boneyard

And the AAC Freshman of The Week Is...

Reaction Score
we'll see what happens when wiseman comes back, but if bouk keep shooting 72.7% he will get a lot of these.

Reaction Score

Anyone else think it’s weird the AAC gave Precious “Player of the Week” but then named a different freshman “Freshman of the Week”?

Not that I don’t think Bouk deserved it.. real happy to see his excellent debut getting the recognition it deserves.

Reaction Score

Anyone else think it’s weird the AAC gave Precious “Player of the Week” but then named a different freshman “Freshman of the Week”?

Not that I don’t think Bouk deserved it.. real happy to see his excellent debut getting the recognition it deserves.

Jeesh! Where would this team be if we had pulled Precious and Kofi? Top 10?

C

Chief00

The Grind is paying off. Targeting the right guys, and as our record improves, we will increase the percentage of gets thru the dam break. One important thing though, it’s so important that we be perceived as a player friendly destination. Current players and recruits talk all the time. I think that was part of the unsaid portion of Danny’s message. When coaches talk the unsaid message is often more important than the words the casual fan hears.

Reaction Score
The Grind is paying off. Targeting the right guys, and as our record improves, we will increase the percentage of gets thru the dam break. One important thing though, it’s so important that we be perceived as a player friendly destination. Current players and recruits talk all the time. I think that was part of the unsaid portion of Danny’s message. When coaches talk the unsaid message is often more important than the words the casual fan hears.
:(

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
image_from_ios.png

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
It must suck to go up against people who have each other’s back.
Not really.

It must suck to be Tom and have to read all your whiny complaints over the last two weeks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom