And Now | The Boneyard

And Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Calhoun was amazingly calm on the sideline in the 2nd half. Can't say that I saw many adjustments or in fact any to play against the zone in the second half. But I will say he now has the team's attention and he is a crazy mad genius. He was looking at the big picture today.

AD played tough late when some other guys seem to have mentally quit. As I posted a couple days ago - I think I will be very wrong about my initial assessment that AD could not re-make his foul shot until the summer. I think I have seen some major improvement in form and touch already - the last 2 games. The kid has a reputation of being a kid who listens to his coaches. Despite some inconsistency - the kid also hates to lose and the nice kid that he is - also has a mean streak when he is losing - and I bet Calhoun loves that.
The guards need to see the big men earlier in the play - when they are initially open.

It will be interesting how quickly Boatright can blend into the team - he will push the ball from what guys have told me and he might be a better shooter than I originally thought. But we will see about that.

caw

Reaction Score
First game I neither watched nor followed and they lost. Its all my fault, I'll be more diligent in the future.

Reaction Score
First game I neither watched nor followed and they lost. Its all my fault, I'll be more diligent in the future.
Finally, a legit scapegoat!

Reaction Score
Same here. This loss is clearly on us, caw.

Reaction Score
You suns-u-b1tches better not let this happen again. Omar comin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom